3 Nov 2013

A Roof, A Roof, Yippee a Roof!

So we have a roof, if you couldn't half tell from the post title - lol. Our roof was started on Thursday, and finished on Friday

Concrete Roof Tiles // Bristile Roofing  |  Profile // Prestige (flat)  |  Colour // Tungsten
Gutter // Colourbond Monument
Fascia // Colourbond Surfmist

I went past the house on Thursday at around 3pm, and found this:


By that evening it was practically finished. A small portion a the front needed to be completed (I think they ran out of tiles)



One Whirly Bird,
Two.



2 comments:

  1. Frames and then a roof in very quick time. Team Casuarina is flying. I can't believe how much it now looks like a house already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is unbelievable how quickly it has gone up. I'm thrilled that I can walk through it now and really see how all of our changes have translated from paper into our new home.

    ReplyDelete