18 Nov 2013

Catch up

Well, we have been super tardy when it comes to updating our blog, and even though we haven't posted anything, we HAVE visited the house everyday.

We have had the great pleasure of looking after my parents 2 cats at their house while they went on a holiday to Hawaii (yes, we are jealous) for their 11th Anniversary, but it was like also like a mini holiday for us as well - they have a dishwasher!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we just haven't had TIME to blog.

You want to hear the long story? No? Well here it is anyway...

I was up at 4:30-5:00am to get ready for work, then I would go to work. After work I would go into Kurri Kurri and get the mail for work - while there I would duck into Heddon Greta to check the progress on the house, report to Andrew to see if it was worth the time and effort for him to go out to the house when he finished work, then I would head back to our current abode to feed our dogs, then I would go and pick up Andrew from Maitland train station (because there was always something good to check out at the house), then we would check everything out, then head back to my parents house, then I would need to cook dinner, then it was time for nightly grooming (shower etc for us, face washing and brushing for Mum's Himalayan cat, Pumpkin), then time for bed.

Anyway... the last update that we posted was when the roof was started.

So so much has happened since then... So let's get down to business... It's Photo Time!



No comments:

Post a Comment