28 Aug 2013

It Starts

Today, I have had so many people come into my office to ask about mundane work things, and almost every one of them asked how our house was progressing. Everytime I answered with the usual response ”We don’t really know. The plans are with the private certifier, and we are just waiting to hear back from them about our approval. I would imagine that it would have been approved now. I thought by going through a Private Certifier, that it would be approved by now”

Well… this has been my response since we first found out that it was at the Private Certifier.

Guess what! Today I came home and sticking out of our letterbox was a big fat yellow envelope. Halfway down the driveway, the envelope was opened and a phone call was being made to my dear Husband  

“I have a big fat envelope from the Private Certifier!”

Maybe I sounded too excited…

“I’ll call you back”  was the response I received. That was it.

So he called me back – an agonising 4 minutes later (I wasn’t counting…) and I was finally able to excitedly tell him about the contents of the big fat yellow envelope.
  

We’re Approved!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations, we too have built a Causarina 30 with coral homes and are just in the completion stage, please take a look at our blog here http://buildingwithcoralhomes.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bryan,
    Thanks for seeking us out! I will definitely be checking out your blog - when we first settled on the Casuarina 30, we were searching all over the internet for someone that was building a Casuarina. Now that we are finally building, I have been lucky enough to find others who have chosen this wonderful design :)

    ReplyDelete